Sunday, September 30, 2007

What's going on!!!!????

Yeah......I was lost lately, but I have some excuses ^^

First, I have a new job, as senior animator, at Kandor Graphics, working in my first movie The Myssing Lynx (yuhuuu!!!).

While I was at Keytoon, I learned a lot from my bosses, and workmates, it was an awesome year there. I worked in a very interesting projects and I met a very talented people, thanks to everybody :)

But life's go on, and I moved to Granada (a small but absolutely beautiful city). I enter into an amazing team of people, that work very hard, to make this movie possible. I know we can do it ;)

Tomorrow, or maybe the day after tomorrow :p ....I will update the blog with some new works I did, and maybe with some photos.

Well, until then.......... cheers!!

-EE-

No comments: